Join our mailing list to receive special offers!
Find out more about our Hotels.
Disneyland® Resort, Local Attractions and Activities
Within 1 block of Best Western Stovall's Inn Anaheim you'll find an assortment of your favorite restaurants to choose from. Disneyland® shuttle stops right outside the hotel entrance, and there is even a Coco's Bakery Restaurant located right next door.
For those looking for more of a high-energy action-packed outing, Downtown Disney® District is only a 15 minute walk away. Featuring the finest selection of dining, entertainment and shopping venues, the brand-new addition to Disneyland® Resort is open 7 days a week and there is no entrance fee. Stop by and see why people are calling it Anaheim's ultimate entertainment district.
Local Attractions, Events and Activities :
- Across the Street from Disneyland® Resort, Disney's California
- Adventure® Park & Downtown Disney® District
- ½ block from Anaheim Convention Center
- 2 miles from Edison Field - Home of the 2002 World Champion Anaheim Angels
- 2 ¼ miles from the Honda Center - Home of the 2007 Stanley Cup Champion Anaheim Ducks
- 3 miles from Crystal Cathedral
- 7 miles from Knott's Berry Farm®, Movieland Wax Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Medieval Times & Pirate's Dinner Adventure
- 15 miles from Huntington Beach, Newport/Balboa Beach, Orange County Fairgrounds & Irvine Park
- 25 miles from Catalina Island
- 30 miles from Los Angeles Zoo
- 35 miles from Universal Studios®
- 50 miles from Six Flags Magic Mountain®
- 90 miles from San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, SeaWorld® & Mission San Juan Capistrano
- 1 mile from Greyound Bus Station
- 4 miles from Amtrak
- 15 miles from Long Beach Airport
- 15 miles from John Wayne Airport
- 40 miles from Los Angeles International Airport
- 45 miles from Ontario Airport
- 45 miles from Burbank Airport
Whether you're in town for business or pleasure, Best Western Stovall's Inn Anaheim offers the best Disneyland® Hotel Packages. For more information or to reserve a room, call 800-854-8177 Ext. 3 or 714-778-1880. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Interesting Things To Do
Date posted: 05/22/2013
Nothing is as magical as the circus. The charm and mystery of the various performing artists is enough to light up anyone’s face. What’s even better is an authentic Big Top circus, just like the ones you see in old movies. You no longer have to imagine what the experience would be like. Locals...
Date posted: 05/13/2013
Opa! It’s time for the 2013 OC Greek Festival! Celebrate the amazing Greek culture at this fabulous event that features all things Greek – food, music, dancing, and more. Enjoy a weekend outdoors with your whole family and mingle with friends while partaking in some favorite Greek pastimes...
Date posted: 04/19/2013
The Taste of Huntington Beach is a yearly event that brings together communities for some fine dining, wine sampling and live entertainment. It is a great event that raises funds to support the Children’ Library of Huntington Beach.
Date posted: 04/02/2013
Wondering how to spend your spring break? Those of you staying in budget Anaheim CA hotels can check out Orange County’s most amazing spring break event at the Discovery Science Center: Bubblefest! Bubblefest is full of good, clean fun for the whole family!
Date posted: 03/18/2013
Spend Easter Weekend in Orange County at WonderCon! Entertainment and comic fans that are staying in hotels by Anaheim Convention Center can enjoy anime, games, comics, multiple programming tracks and the masquerade this year.
Date posted: 03/15/2013
April is a great month to experience entertainment in Orange County! This spring, Legally Blonde the Musical is premiering in Fullerton. In addition, the annual Newport Beach Film Festival will be held on April 25 to May 2. Both are great ways to enjoy an evening during your stay in Orange County!